- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of RAISNIA visitors and service users.
- This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of RAISNIA visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
- Our website incorporates privacy controls which affect how we will process your personal data. By using the privacy controls, you can [specify whether you would like to receive direct marketing communications and limit the publication of your information].
- In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to RAISNIA LTD. For more information about us, see Section 12.
How we use your personal data
- We may process data about your use of our website and services (“ usage data“). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is Google analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analyzing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
Providing your personal data to others
- We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group of companies this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- We may disclose specific personal data category or categories to our suppliers or subcontractors identified below insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you. We may share your information with a specific organization where you have opted to participate in an offer, competition or service relating to them. They may contact you by email, post, phone or SMS.
- Financial transactions relating to our website and services may be handled by our payment services providers, PayPal. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
- In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 3, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
We may share your information with carefully selected third parties where they are offering products or services that we believe will interest you. These will only be companies operating in the following sectors:
Retail Financial Services Lifestyle Household & Technology Fashion and Leisure Goods Comparison Websites Astrology Electric, Gas, Water & Multi-Utilities Food & Drink Producers & Retailers Debt Collection Automotive Home Improvement and Construction General Marketing & Advertising Financial Providers/ Services Competition Sites Household Goods & Services General Retailers Insurance Providers Education, Research & Self Improvement IT Services & Software Shares Gambling Media, TV, Radio, Film, Online & Print Health & Welfare Real Estate Health & Welfare Real Estate Parenting Telecommunications Subscription Services Travel and Leisure Pursuits Tracing, ID and Fraud
They may contact you by email, post, phone, through on-line advertising or social media. We will only share your mobile telephone number for SMS purposes where you have agreed to specific organizations or sectors contacting you.
We may also share your information with carefully selected third parties for the purposes of Market research and analysis, aggregation, profiling, credit and risk management, revenue collation, database verification and/or to update their records for fraud prevention, debt tracing and anti-money laundering purposes, segmentation and suppression.
International transfers of your personal data
- In this Section 4, we provide information about the circumstances in which your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- We and our other group companies have offices and facilities in Egypt and Turkey. The European Commission has made an “adequacy decision” with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries. Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission, a copy of which can be obtained from https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en.
- The hosting facilities for our website are situated in London, United Kingdom. The European Commission has made an “adequacy decision” with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries. Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission, a copy of which can be obtained from https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en.
- Specific category or categories of subcontractors are situated in Egypt and Turkey. The European Commission has made an “adequacy decision” with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries. Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission, a copy of which can be obtained from https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en.
- You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such personal data by others.
Retaining and deleting personal data
- This Section 5 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- We will retain your personal data as follows:
- your name, address, telephone number, email address, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details will be retained for a minimum period of 1 year follow the sign up date, and for a maximum period of 5 years following sign up date.
- In some cases it is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal
data will be retained. In such cases, we will determine the period of retention based on the following
- the period of retention of personal data category will be determined based on marketing.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 5, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of
such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee currently fixed at GBP 10; and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies that we use
Cookies used by our service providers
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing
so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date
information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- This website is owned and operated by RAISNIA LTD.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 11324015, and our registered office is at 271 Shrewsbury Road, E7 8QU London, United Kingdom.
- Our principal place of business is at 271 Shrewsbury Road, E7 8QU London, United Kingdom.
- You can contact us:
- by post, to the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.
Data protection officer
- Our data protection officer’s email address is : firstname.lastname@example.org